WSTA recognizes the importance of its supporting members and aims to provide its associate members with quality services, useful information, and networking opportunities such as:
Information & Connections
- Timely email news briefs in the WSTA Weekly.
- Be part of our Member Spotlight featured in WSTA Weekly.
- A strong statewide voice on funding, transit policy and industry-related concerns
- National exposure of your company and links on our web site - www.watransit.com.
- An invitation to participate in specified WSTA committees.
- Electronic copies of committee membership contact lists (upon request).
- Guaranteed spot with reservation priority for WSTA Spring Maintenance Forum and Vendor Expo held at the WA State Public Transportation Conference.
- Discounted vendor registration for WSTA Spring Maintenance Forum and Vendor Expo in conjunction with Public Transportation Conference & Expo.
- Reservation priority to guarantee a space at both events.
- Preferred placement of exhibitor table/booth on show floor at the both events.
- Special recognition in printed and online materials showing you are a member.
To become a WSTA Associate member, please fill out an online application. You will be invoiced after your application is received and can pay with a check, ACH or a Visa or MasterCard.
All membership dues are based on the calendar year and are not pro-rated so sign up now to make the most of your membership!
WSTA Annual Associate Member Dues
|$400||Business Partner - Business firms, vendors or corporations that manufacture transportation equipment or supply products, materials and services to the transportation industry and transit agencies. Also includes private transportation providers, professional consultants & consulting firms and law firms that are engaged in professional transportation work.|
|$200||Non-profit/Government Partner - Community health or human services providers, nonprofit transportation provider organizations, transit agencies outside of Washington and transit insurance pools. Also, included would be all federal, State and local government organizations (except WSDOT), metropolitan planning organizations, rural planning organizations and tribal transits. |
|$50||Individuals - Industry retirees, students or anyone interested in supporting public transportation when not representing any specific agency or advocacy group. |
Questions? Email Melanie Espinoza at Melanie@watransit.com